Here are the components you'll need to make your citation:
1. Author - found at the bottom of the report/table/dataset. If there isn't one, start with the title of the report.
2. Publication Date - also found at the bottom of the report.
3. Report title: The Geographic Area you selected
4. Name of database, e.g. Gale DemographicsNow.
5. Retrieved [date you accessed] from
Note: for regular databases, APA does not require the URL anymore, but your instructor will likely want this information. It also does not require the date accessed anymore; however, DemographicsNow data is likely to change so many experts recommend it.
Experian Marketing Solutions. (2021). Consumer expenditure report: Escambia County, FL. Gale DemographicsNow.
Retrieved October 7, 2021 from https://dnow-gale-com.ezproxy.lib.uwf.edu/dnow/?p=DNOW&u=pens49866