View the whole Library Instruction & Information Literacy Assessment Plan in its entirety:
The Library Instruction and Information Literacy Program promotes the exploration of knowledge and seeks to graduate information literate students who are equipped for lifelong learning in the 21st Century.
The program accomplishes its mission through collaboration with departments and faculty, aligning itself with institutional goals, providing engaging face-to-face and online instruction, and making a commitment to the continual improvement of student learning and faculty support.
1. Effectively teach library and information literacy skills to students and assess student learning, both F2F and online.
2. Collaborate with faculty and departments to integrate information literacy objectives into their courses and assignments.
3. Increase awareness of information literacy at the University through outreach.
4. Develop and enhance resources that support and teach information literacy skills, including online tutorials and guides.
5. Provide professional development opportunities for librarians.
Useful links and resources for librarians.