This guide was crafted specially for you to help you succeed in the engineering field. Take a look at what's in each tab:
- Welcome: Meet your librarian. Use the dropdowns to get extra research help in identifying sources, evaluating sources (tips for reading a scholarly article), and writing literature reviews. Need more? Contact me.
- Articles: Check out the databases you should be using for engineering research! Use the dropdown menu to get a crashcourse in IEEE.
- Standards: Are you in compliance? Use the resources here to look up standards.
- Books: How to look up books at UWF and reccomendations on reference sources.
- Citation Management: How to cite in IEEE and how to use Refworks (your new best friend!)
- Open Education Resources: See what is freely available to you. Great tool for researchers who don't have access to university databases.
- After Graduation: In case you want a job....