This guide contains a lot of information that is critical for students and clinicans working in a clinical setting. While there are many helpful resources to choose from, here are suggestions on where to start:
- EBM & PICO(T) Overview: Explains what EBM is, what PICO(T) is, and tools for developing a PICO(T) question
- Articles: Recommends where to start finding EBM material
- Begin with Cochrane, PubMed, & CINAHL
- Types of Reviews: Explains what a Lit Review, Systematic Review, and Meta-Analysis are. Examples Included!
- Guidelines & EBM Resources: Find clinical practice guidelines and more
- Begin with National Guideline Clearinghouse aka NGC (for clinical practice guidelines), CINAHL (for EBM worksheets)