PLEASE NOTE: This is a former tutorial that the library used to have. We have now converted our tutorials to here: http://uwf.edu/library/research_help/tutorials/ . 3-question quizzes are attached to each one or a professor may sign a quiz for a whole section.
Working to contact your professor to see if an alternate assignment can be put in place. Thanks for your patience!
After completing this tutorial a student will know how to:
- Identify the audience and assignment requirements in order to choose an appropriate topic
- Brainstorm or use personal experiences to find topics
- Refer to course materials or reference books to learn more about a topic
- Broaden a topic that is too specific
- Narrow a topic that is too general